i-Lipo is the latest in laser lipolysis, offering you a way to achieve inch loss and body contouring with no pain, no needles and no down time.
How does it work?
The i-Lipo emits low levels of laser energy, which creates a chemical signal in the fat cells, breaking down the stored triglycerides into free fatty acids and glycerol and releasing them though channels in the cell membranes. The fatty acids and glycerol are then transported around the body to the tissues that will use them during metabolism to create energy. This process of fatty acid release is a natural response of the body when the body needs to used stored energy reserves, thus i-Lipo is not creating any unnatural reaction in the body nor does it affect or damage any surrounding structures such as skin, blood vessels and peripheral nerves. A period of exercise post treatment will ensure the complete metabolism and thus elimination from the body of the freed fatty acids.
Week prior ton treatment if possible – if not, days prior:
• Liberal water intake : More than 32 ounces a day
• OK to take ALL medications, even diuretics (substance that increases flow of urine)
• Do not bingle eat!!!
• Do not drink alcohol the night before I-LIPO!!
Day of treatment – prior to treatment:
• Drink 24 ounces of water (coffee, tea, cols DOES NOT count as water!!)
• HOLD diuretics until day after (if applicable)
• Take normal medications, but DO NOT take diuretics.
• Do not drink caffeine 3-4 hours prior to treatment.
• Do not drink carbonated drinks 3-4 hours prior to treatment
• Do not have a heavy meal prior to treatment (Eat but do not overstuff yourself)
• Do not fast prior to your treatment. Not eating will make your body go into starvation mode and your treatment results will not be as significant
Immediately after I-LIPO:
You must participate in aerobic exercise- i.e. walk or run on treadmill cycle ,or elliptical exercise at our clinic. The longer the exercise, the more likely it is that the fat that was mobilized into the circulatory system will leave the body! DRINK another 36ounces of water after i-lipo and during exercise if possible .you can typically expect the following as a result of your hard effort (exercise)
30 minutes exercise =40-60% of fat metabolized =FAIR results
45 minutes exercise =60-80% of fat metabolized = GOOD results
60 minutes exercise =80-100% of fat metabolized =EXCELLENT results
DO NOT DRINK and DO NOT BING EAT!! ALCOHOL You may experience hunger cravings because a lot of fat has been metabolized and your body is not used to that ! Fight the hunger pains (if any) and stick to good eating habits
Day after treatment :
• prevent it form re- Continue liberal water in take
• Resume diuretics (if applicable)
• Watch your appetite as it may be increased –DO NOT increase normal calorie in take
• Exercise if possible – remember a large amount of fat has been dumped into the circulatory system and it’s important to burn all that you can storing
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT YOU HAVE LOST A SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT OF FAT FROM ONE AREA OF YOUR BODY BUT THE WEIGHT LOSS CAN BE REVERSED BY:
• DRINKING ALCOHOL
• BRING EATING (eat 4-6 meals daily and spread out your calorie in take)
• EATING TOO MUCH CARBOHYDRATES